The qualifications assessment and the ECTS acknowledgement is free and there is no further obligation. ECTS are assessed by a designated committee in compliance with the current laws on the certified acquisition of educational qualifications.
The curriculum assessment will be e-mailed to students as soon as possible.
Unless there are exceptions, a maximum of 90 ECTS can be rcognized:
- Professional activities
- from 3 to 5 years: 10 ECTS;
- 6 or more years: up to 20 ECTS.
- >Qualifications and certified skills (issued by a Pegaso International partner centre)
- B2 English Language Level: 10 ECTS;
- ICT: 10 ECTS
- Specific skills
- Work experience in an accounting studio: 10 ECTS;
- Company management for less than a 10 year period: 10 ECTS;
- Company management for more than a 10 year period: 20 ECTS.
- Degrees in Economics subjects
- If the degree corresponds to less than 20 ECTS (< than 500 hours): 10 ECTS
- If the degree corresponds to more than 20 ECTS (> than 500 hours): 20 ECTS.